08 Aug Easy Vegan School Lunch Ideas
Easy Vegan School Lunch Ideas
Vegans only consume a plant-based diet, which excludes animal products. Therefore, the school lunch ideas should be perfect for packing for your children and should be nutritious enough to enable them to grow healthily. Here some of the easy vegan school lunch ideas that could be best for your children.
- Cucumber hummus and 3 apple nut butter sandwiches, grape tomatoes and 2blueberry Banana cookies
This idea is easy to make. Cut the apples into slices through the core and spread nut butter between them. The cucumber hummus sandwiches should be one-bite kind. It is advisable to include ice packs to keep them mess free and cool. Place all in a nice lunch pack.
- Fruit wrap, lara bar, avocado, oranges, whole wheat hummus sandwich and cucumber.
In the preparation of the sandwich, scoop the avocado and place in one slice of bread. Smash it to ensure it sticks to the bread. On the other slice, spread hummus. Include spinach and sliced cucumbers between. Cut into fourths. Place in a nice lunch pack.
- Fresh blueberries, bean burrito wrap and health warrior chia bar.
In the preparation of the bean burrito wrap, use whole wheat tortilla. Add the vegan cheese slices, beans and spinach. Any dark chocolate bars can replace the health warrior chia bar. Place all in a nice lunch pack.
- Avocado, grape tomatoes, 2 mini-pita hummus veggie pockets and raisins.
In the preparation of mini-pita pockets, mix diced cucumbers, chopped spinach, hummus and diced red bell peppers. You may use gluten free rice crackers to mix. Use saran wrap for the pita pockets.
- Lemony curried potatoes, 3small dosas and cucumbers
It is required that you make the dosa batter earlier. You may add shredded veggies. Spread vegan butter lightly. Lemony should be from dinner leftover; usually go well with dosa.
- Fresh mango, red bell peppers and cucumber, chocolate chips, raisins and nuts and whole wheat grilled cheese sandwich
Make the sandwich from vegan cheese slices. Include the sliced cucumbers, mango, almonds, diced red bell peppers and raisins.
- Fresh strawberries, almonds, 2 veggie corn quesadillas, almonds and pretzels.
Prepare the quesadillas by using medium-high heat to cook diced veggies, which include inions, zucchini, corn, bell peppers and spinach. Add caned black beans, seasoned with garlic powder and salt. Grill corn tortilla, mix with the vegan cheese. Fold over and heat to melt the cheese. The pretzels should be gluten free.
- Steamed broccoli, Quick Pan-Fried Tofu w/Cinnamon & Coconut Sugar, Diced Avocado and blueberry banana breakfast cookie
In the preparation of the tofu, heat cooking oil and remove excess water in the tofu. Before pan frying the tofu, cut into cubes, then heat until they become slightly crispy. Use coconut sugar to sprinkle before packing. Also sprinkle salt on diced avocado and steamed broccoli. Pack in a nice lunch box.
In a nutshell, these ideas are easy to make and will only take about 10 to 15 minutes of your time. They are nutritious and healthy, and thus will keep you or your children in good shape.